In today’s business world, change is constant within organisations. The way change is managed can have a major effect on an organisation’s ability to attract and retain talent, and to operate efficiently.
By using proven methods and best practices in change management, including the Prosci ADKAR® model, Convey Communications helps our clients manage change in a way that delivers positive outcomes and enables resiliency.
Our change management services include:
- Assessing change readiness
- Developing organisational change visions
- Creating and implementing change management programmes
- Planning and rolling out communications for change
- Measuring the effectiveness of change management plans
To ensure a brand builds equity and is perceived positively by its clients and employees, it must be conceived and managed well. Convey integrates best practice methods of brand management into a workable plan that ensures a brand reflects its organisation’s values and is viewed favourably by audiences.
Our brand management services include:
- Creating or refreshing a brand identity
- Articulating a brand vision and values
- Establishing brand and house-style guidelines
- Producing brand communication and execution plans
- Designing marketing plans that complement an organisation’s brand
An effective communications strategy can be critical to the success of any plan, project or programme.
Convey can recommend communications strategies that enable people to understand quickly what is being shared, but also manage expectations, make changes easier to accept, entice desirable results, enhance performances and achieve oraganisational visions.
We can deliver simple or highly complex plans, depending on clients’ needs.
Our communications strategies include:
- Providing detailed SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) analyses
- Conducting research
- Assessing existing communications strategies
- Identifying communication/marketing channels
- Formulating key messages
- Recommending approaches
- Preparing tactical rollout plans
- Measuring effectiveness
Having high-quality content and telling brand stories can be critical to the successful communication of a brand, product or initiative. Convey develops content plans and creates robust content that can be used for various channels as needed to ensure successful outcomes. Our approach to content is shaped by the communications strategy for any organisation or initiative.
Our content creation services include producing:
- Key messages
- Detailed storylines
- Press releases
- News articles
- Website copy
- Social media posts
- Technical information, including manuals
A public relations strategy can be critical to an organisation’s efforts to manage perceptions of its brand and to engage its audiences with the right tone and messaging.
Convey’s leadership team has decades of experience in the Cayman market and understands the local ethos and the local media market. The team also has experience internationally with global publications and major media outlets.
Our public relations services include:
- Creating public relations plans
- Formulating media plans
- Training on media relations
- Training on public speaking
- Writing tactful and tone-appropriate press releases
- Third-party intercession
Cyber Security Awareness
Convey helps our clients reduce risk from cyber threats by developing internal communications and specialised programmes aligned to their brand and tailored specifically to meet their needs.
Our cyber security awareness services include:
- Conducting assessments of current communications
- Identifying key priorities to manage risks
- Preparing communication plans with recommendations
- Developing training materials and implementation plans
- Providing ongoing awareness campaigns
- Supplying metrics to measure effectiveness
Convey facilitates a wide range of bespoke training programmes to our clients.
Our programmes include training on:
- Customer service
- Media relations
- Public speaking
- Vision, mission and values
- Brand awareness
- Codes of conduct
*Partnership training is undertaken as part of the UN’s Partnership Accelerator Programme.